Portable Offices by Inbox Projects
Inbox Projects design and produce anti-vandal portable offices using shipping containers to provide you with a range of stylish and robust steel cabins and modular buildings
Portable offices are ideal for sites due to their rugged construction. Available in a range of finishes, portable offices are built to standard sizes or to clients own specifications. Portable offices are also made at Inbox Projects by converting steel shipping containers. Unit sizes are from 8′ to 45′ depending on the donor containers.
How we build Portable Offices
Fabrication of all our portable offices is carried out by our experienced certified welders in controlled factory conditions. All buildings are insulated and lined with decorative wallboards. A wide range of floor coverings are available including vinyl, carpeting and wood finishes. All materials are sourced from reputable suppliers and where required certificates of conformance are provided. Inbox Projects offer alternative interior and exterior finishes utilising up-cycled materials from a range of sources.
Exterior paint finishes are applied at our facilities to meet all requirements for extreme weather conditions including offshore, desert and arctic temperatures. However portable cabins that will be purely used in the UK are still prepared and finished to a high standard, which means they won’t fade any time soon. We only fit products which meet our own high standards and those of our clients. These include steel personnel doors which have a steel skin both sides, are insulated and have a multi-locking system and anti-gemmy studs within the steel door frames.
We can fit standard single glazed or double glazed windows which can also be fitted with lockable steel hinged shutters or roller shutters. We offer slide-vent, tilt and turn and fixed glazed windows. All portable cabin electrical services are fitted and certified to 7th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations, as amended BS 7671: 2008. All our electricians are registered and can meet part P of the current building regulations.
Options available include:
- Jacklegs for easy siting and height adjustment on uneven ground
- Cabin to cabin connection corridors or short links to connect cabins together on site
- Staircases and platforms for double story site set-up
- Air conditioning units
- Full hight sliding patio doors
- Full hight fixed glazed windows
For all portable cabin enquiries please use our contact form or call our office today.
Portable Office Specifications
Flat Pack Office Cabins – 20′ x 8′ (6.0m x 2.4m)
Measurements are the same as ISO shipping containers allowing them to be transported using existing transport methods, thereby saving on transport costs.
The construction of the flat pack office incorporates:
- Full steel frame with corner castings and fork-lift pockets for handling
- Electric services include lighting and switched 13 amp sockets
- Interchangeable wall panels with galvanized steel sheet inside and out.
- Fully insulated to control heat and noise
- Adaptable and flexible, the cabins can be used to form larger buildings.
Constructed from the same flat pack office module as described earlier, the units are inter-connected to form larger buildings of modular construction. Build up to 3 storeys high. Open plan or divided internal layout to suit, our modular buildings can be used as office complexes, sales office, petrol stations, school classrooms, training rooms, media centres, shops, locker rooms, hospital wards, laboratories, canteens, military camps and construction site offices.
Portable Offices and Modular Building Sales
Inbox Projects office modules are an ideal option for anyone who requires the flexibility to change the office layout or the size of the building needed at short notice. Modules can easily be added or removed to enlarge or reduce the amount of space provided.
- Standard panel or glazed panel options
- Easy, quick installation
- Variable internal room layouts
- Standard external appearance or choice of finish
- Option to paint in any shade of the RAL colour
- Comfortable internal design
For assembly instruction please click here
Additional Equipment for Office and Modular Buildings
Although our offices come complete with integrated electrical services, glazed windows with shutters and personnel doors we also offer:
- Full height glazed windows and door panels.
- External and internal staircases
- Floor covering options
- Internal and external wall panel finish
- Air conditioning
- Fleet paint colours
- Internal planning and fit out
- Fitted furniture including kitchens and bathrooms
- Porches, mezzanine floors and balcony options.